It’s a busy but very exciting week for fabulousplaces.co.uk…it’s almost time for our big event! It’s all about bunting, banners, flyers and getting everything ready for the Summer Food & Gift Fair at The Roundhouse this Saturday & Sunday (2nd and 3rd July 2011). The event is shaping up to be a truly memorable occasion where we’ll be celebrating the very best local food and gift businesses!
Full event information can be found on the fabulousplaces.co.uk website, but here’s a taster of some of the wonderful things you can expect to find:
- Cathedral Quarter Hotel will be offering some delicious hot food on the Terrace..there’ll also be some great local suppliers selling coffee, ice cream, cold drinks, alcoholic drink and much more
- Indoors there’ll be an array of food and gift exhibitors in the Roundhouse…each and every stall is handpicked to ensure you’ll be spoilt for choice!
- Lots of great activities for keep the little ones happy!
- Screening of the Wimbledon Finals!
- Lots of free parking…the venue is also only a hop, skip and a jump away from Derby Train Station and a short walk from the City Centre.
£1 entry (under 16s are free)
An event not to be missed! See you there! Deb